Week 1: Introduction to Japanese Redemptive Analogies
Conference Call: The time for the call will be arranged so that the participants will all be able to get acquainted.
- Chapter 1 Japanese Redemptive Analogies
Writing: Weekly Paper: “Impressions and Points from Your Reading”
- Interact with the discussion questions at the end of each chapter.
- There is no minimum or maximum amount for this assignment. Use this as an opportunity to reflect and apply what you have read. This is to be written in your comment section of Japan 103.
- Read as many of the other students’ writings and comment on at least two of them.
- Pray daily for Japan and Japanese, using Operation Japan. Make a note in your blog concerning the information and/or your prayer.