Week 2: Japanese History April 11-17
Week 2 Japanese History
Week 2 Video
—Article on Emperor and General MacArther
—Christ and the remaking of the Orient
Reading: Understanding Japan: Part One: Japan – A Brief Review
- Chapter Two: A Brief History of Japan
- Japan-Guide. Read any of the historical sections.
- Pray daily for Japan and Japanese, using Operation Japan. Make a note in your blog concerning the information and/or your prayer.
Writing: Weekly Paper: “Impressions and Points from Your Reading”
- Reflective Writing
- Read as many of the other students’ writings as you have time and comment on at least two of them.
- Read daily a Japanese newspaper (English or Japanese) Daily Yomiuri, and Japan Today