Week 4: Japanese Culture and the Arts in Communication
- Chapter 6 Japanese Culture and The Arts in Communication
Visit a Japanese Church. Observe different ways that the cultural characteristics in the book are seen at the Japanese church.
- (If that is not possible, interview someone who has attended.)
Writing: Weekly Paper: “Impressions and Points from Your Reading”
- 1. Interact with the discussion questions at the end of each chapter.
- 2. Discuss how these cultural characteristics might affect your ministry with Japanese people.
- Pray daily for Japan and Japanese, using Operation Japan. Make a note in your blog concerning the information and/or your prayer.
- Read daily a Japanese newspaper Japan Times and , Japan Today