Week 4: Religion in Japan April 27-May 3
Week 4 Religion in Japan
Reading: Understanding Japan: Part Three: Religion in Japan
- Chapter Six: Social Concerns
- Chapter Seven: Main Religions in Japan
Visit a Japanese Church
- (If that is not possible, interview someone who has attended.)
Writing: Weekly Paper: “Impressions and Points from Your Reading”
- Reflective Writing
- Read as many of the other students’ writings as you have time and comment on at least two of them.
- Pray daily for Japan and Japanese, using Operation Japan. Make a note in your blog concerning the information and/or your prayer.