Week 5: Christianity and Japan October 5-11
Week 5 Christianity and Japan
- Chapter Eight: A Brief History of Christianity in Japan
- Chapter Nine: Christianity in Contemporary Japan
- Chapter Ten: Japanese Theology
- Cultural Barriers to Belief. Please follow along with this manuscript Cultural Barriers to the Gospel, as you listen to Gordon Kaneda’s Audio Player
- If you have time, please listen to the Naoko Brown’s presentation on Cultural Bariers at the International RJC Conference.
Writing: Weekly Paper: “Impressions and Points from Your Reading”
- Reflective Writing
- Read as many of the other students’ writings as you have time and comment on at least two of them.
- Pray daily for Japan and Japanese, using Operation Japan. Make a note in your blog concerning the information and/or your prayer.